Chris joined Maurice Trapp Group in 2012 after a career in engineering design and consultancy.
His excellent people skills and empathetic attitude are a key to success and allow him to relate to just about anybody. Chris has a desire to help businesses and families through efficient and cost effective risk management solutions, and his strong technical background allows him to customise the risk products available to personal and business needs.
Chris' area of expertise include:
- Insurance for Personal/Families (Life, Income Protection, Permanent Disablement, Critical Illness, Health and Medical)
- Insurance for Business (Shareholder Protection, Key Person Protection, Revenue and Debt Protection)
- Group Insurance and Employee Benefits
- Professional insurance designed for Lawyers, Accountants and Medical Professions (or any desk bound profession)
- Can provide advice on general insurances including vehicles, buildings, plants and machinery, public liability, professional indemnity, business interruption, cyber liability, marine etc.
Outside of work Chris enjoys just about any outdoor activity but particularly mountain biking, dirt biking, snow skiing, water skiing, tennis and running.